Tactical Cree XP-G S2 LED torch with a maximum light output of 400 ANSI* lumens in a runtime of 2 hours. This tactical torch has four output levels, namely, low, middle, high and turbo.
The TK-15 is powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries or one 18650 battery.
- Cree XP-G S2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- The different levels can be selected by using the handy switch located on the side of the torch
- Light output at low setting: 6 ANSI lumens (171 hours of runtime)
- Light output at middle setting: 55 ANSI lumens (21 hours of runtime)
- Light output at high setting: 165 ANSI lumens (6 hours of runtime)
- Light output at turbo setting: 400 ANSI lumens (2 hours of runtime)
- Strobe setting: 400 ANSI lumens
- Throw: 252 m
- Digitally regulated output for maintained constant light output
- Anti-reverse polarity connection circuit to protect improper battery insertion
- Runs on two 3V CR123A lithium batteries or one 18650 battery
- Length: 14.5 cm, head 3.4 cm
- Weight 152 grams (excluding batteries)
- Manufactured from durable aircraft-grade aluminium
vType III hard anodised finish
- Waterproof according to the IPX-8 standard (light remains on for 30 minutes at a depth of 2 metres underwater)
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Tactical tail cap switch with signal function (momentary-on function)
- Good grip thanks to special anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
5-year warranty on materials and manufacturing defects
*The specification of the light intensity is carried out in accordance with the NEMA FL 1-2009 standard. This means that the values can be lower than indicated in previous specifications. This lower value obviously does not affect the light intensity of the torch. The advantage of having the ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standard is that the values can easily be compared with one another and give a true reflection of daily practice.
- TK 15 Cree XP-G S2
- Wrist lanyard
- Spare O-ring
- Spare rubber switch boot
- 2 Duracell CR123A batteries included!