The de Buyer Vantage mandolin is developed in accordance with the high quality standards of de Buyer, and it is a real treasure for your kitchen. The mandolin is produced in France. The frame and blades of the mandolin are made of stainless steel.
The Vantage mandolin has a non-slip which keeps it standing firmly. After use it can be stowed really easy. Next to the foot the mandolin also has a grip attached to the back.
The de Buyer Vantage mandolin features a razor-sharp integrated horizontal V-shaped knife. The integrated knife is visible by removing the included blade protector. It’s always safer to put the protector straight on after us. Just to be safe!
Tip: the blade protector can be easily removed by unscrewing the support plate and down. Make sure that, after putting the blade protector back on, you place the support plate all the way up for safety.
By adjusting the height of the support plate, the width of the sliced of vegetables and fruit can be adjusted. This works by loosening the wing nuts on both sides of the Vantage mandolin. On the inside of the mandolin a measuring scale indicates at what height the support plate should be for a certain thickness. This can vary between 1 and 10 mm.
The 3 julienne blades come inside a handy storage box. The blades can easily be placed via the bottom of the mandolin. A small blocking mechanism keeps the blades in place.
In addition, this version of the Vantage mandolin includes three graters. The fine, medium and coarse graters can be attached to the mandolin. The supplied storage box also holds place for the three graters, making it easy to store all the accessories easily.
The de Buyer Vantage comes with a button in the shape of a hat. It moves over the mandolin and stays well in place. Little pins in the pushing button keep the product you want to slice in position.
- Dimensions mandolin: 46,0x14,5x 8,0cm (folded)
- Weight: 1233 gram (without cart and push button):
- Width cutting blade: 11 cm
- Cutting techniques: au julienne and slices
- Blade width for cutting strips: 10 cm
- Highest point with legs folded out: 17.5 cm
- Cutting width slices: from 1 to 10 cm
- Cutting width Julienne: 4 mm, 7 mm, 10 mm
- Graters: coarse, medium and fine
- The de Buyer Vantage mandolin
- V-shaped knife, blade Protector for storing and folding support feet.
- 3 julienne blades 4, 7 and 10 mm
- 3 graters – fine, medium, coarse
- Storage box for julienne blades
- Cart with hat for vegetables/fruit
- Ergonomic button/push button