The Fenix ALP-MT is a multifunctional sheath for both pocket knives and torches. By using the heavy Cordura fabric this holster is extremely solid and wear-resistant. The belt loop at the back is provided with a firm push-button so it can also be possibly fastened to a backpack. Moreover, the closing flap of the cover is adjustable in length by means of very sturdy velcro. This means it can be customised for both small and large knives and torches.
We have made a list of the pocket knives and torches that fit into this universal holster. So it will become immediately clear why we are so enthusiastic about this sheath. As a reference for the knives we indicated what approximately the largest fitting knife will be but also the smallest knife that will fit in this holster.
- Torches: Among others: Fenix E35, PD32, UC40, PD35, TK09, TK15, TK22
- Multi-tools: Leatherman Skeletool up to and including the Leatherman Surge
- Pocket knives: Spyderco Tenacious up to and including the Cold Steel Recon 1
- Swiss pocket knives: Victorinox Soldier Knife up to and including the Victorinox Workchamp
Scope of delivery
- To be fastened to a belt but due to pressure button also in different ways
- Adjustable by means of very sturdy velcro
- Can be used for many different applications
- Outer dimensions: length 16 cm, width 5 cm, thickness 4 cm
- Inner dimensions: length ± 10-16.5 cm, width 4.8 cm, depth (thickness) approximately 2 cm
- Inner dimensions are slightly depending on the shape of the object placed in it
- Removable elastic fast release