The Fenix E20 is an all-round torch that runs on 2 widely available AA-batteries. Both alkaline- and NiMH-batteries can be used. With a maximum light output of 265 lumens you will not easily have insufficient light. The reflector perfectly bundles the light so the reach of the beam is 210 metres.Specifications
Hardened, ultra-bright glass lens with coating against reflection and a metal reflector. This reflector is provided with a special coating for improved light output.
4 light settings:
- Low (8 ANSI lumens, 75 h)
- Mid (35 ANSI lumens, 22 h 35 min.) >
- High (95 ANSI lumens, 6 h 45 min.)
- Turbo (265 ANSI lumens, 1 h 20 min.)*
- Constant light output because of digital control
*The burn time of the highest mode is calculated at the moment the lamp is switched on in the highest position. After 2-3 minutes, the lamp automatically switches to the lower light mode due to temperature regulation.
* The indication of the light output is according to the ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standard. This means the values may be lower than previous indications. Obviously this lower value does not affect the light output of the torch. The advantage of the ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standard is that values can be easily compared and provide a realistic image of the daily practice.
|Country of origin||China|
, Bergen L
Thursday 10 January 2019
Combideals & accessories