The Fenix H15 is a light-weight head torch for running. With a maximum light output of 200 lumens and a (low) weight of only 60 grams the HL15 offers a perfect balance between weight and light output. The Fenix HL15 is the perfect head torch to see in front of you when (trail)running. It also makes sure other people see you.
In addition to the 200 lumens of neutral white light it also contains two red LED lights. With it you increase your visibility even more. With the two buttons on top you can easily control the neutral white and red light modes.
The Fenix HL15 is dust and waterproof according to the IP67 norm. This means you don't have to worry about dust, rain or sweat. It can handle all these substances. The headband is also made keeping outdoor sports in mind. That is why the inside is enhanced with a rubber strap to make sure it won't slide off your head. The band also contains a reflective print. As such you will also be visible from behind. The head of the light also contains a reflective surface to make sure it also functions as a reflector even when the battery runs out.
The Fenix HL15 retrieves its power from two AAA batteries. You can choose between rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (individually sold) or the famous alkaline batteries (included). We recommend removing alkaline batteries from the light after use.
Modes (with NiMH batteries)
- Low (4 ANSI lumens, 37 hours)
- Medium (30 ANSI lumens, 8 hours, 30 min)
- High (70 ANSI lumens, 3 hours, 30 minutes)
- Turbo (200 ANSI lumens, 1 hour, 10 minutes)
- Eco (red) (0.2 ANSI lumens, 75 hours)
- Strobe (red) (0.2 ANSI lumens, 150 hours)
Modes (with alkaline batteries)
- Low (4 ANSI lumens, 58 hours)
- Medium (30 ANSI lumens, 12 hours, 30 min)
- High (70 ANSI lumens, 4 hours)
- Turbo (200 ANSI lumens, 1 hour, 30 minutes)
- Eco (red) (0.2 ANSI lumens, 85 hours)
- Strobe (red) (0.2 ANSI lumens, 170 hours)
Our tip: attach a Fenix HL05 to the back of the headband. As such you will also have a (flashing) red light on hand to make sure you are visible from behind!