With the PD25 Fenix has created a compact flashlight that is so small you will always find room for it. As such you can use it on a daily basis. The flashlight is very easy to use: you can use the tactical switch on the back to turn the light on or off. In addition, the switch located behind the head of the light shows you the different modes. Briefly press down to select the next mode, hold it down longer and you will immediately switch to the stroboscope.
The PD25 works with both a CR123A-battery and a 16340 Li-ion-battery. When you use the CR123A-battery the light output will be slightly lower in the turbo mode with 400 lumen. However, this is still very bright, especially when you keep the measurements of this flashlight in mind.
- LED: Cree XP-L V5 which will last 50.000 hours.
- Tactical switch on the back of the light
- Hardened, ultra-bright glass lens with coating to prevent reflections, and a metal reflector. This reflector is enhanced with a special coating with an improved light output.
- 4 light modes and stroboscope (the hours listed apply to a CR123A battery):
-Low (5 ANSI lumen, 58 hours)
-Med (50 ANSI lumen, 9 hours and 5 minutes)
-High (150 ANSI lumen, 3 hours and 15 minutes)
-Turbo (400 ANSI lumen, 1 hour and 10 minutes)
- Reach of the beam: 130 m according to the ANSI norm
- Can stand on its rear
* The light output listed is according to the ANSI/NEMA FL 1-2009 norm. This means that the values could be a little lower than the values listed before. However, this lower value will, of course, not affect the strength of the light. The advantage of the ANSI/NEMA FL 1-2009 norm is that the values can easily be compared and give you a realistic view of everyday practice.