The Fenix TK32 LED flashlight is an innovative and remarkable tactical flashlight. In addition to its white LED light it has two coloured LED lights: green and red. This green colour is ideal when you need to read a map at night. With the red colour you can light up your surroundings without blinding anyone.
The TK32 is very easy to use. It has two tactical switches on the back. You use the large switch to turn the light on and off and the small switch on the back of the light to choose the mode. The white LED light is used as the primary LED light. If you press the button down long enough it switches from the white to the coloured LED light. Pressing down shortly will help you switch colours or light output. It is also suited for the AER-03 controls for even more user friendliness. The battery storage pouch in the included sheath is also incredibly practical.
4 light modes on 1 x flat-top 18650 battery or 2 x CR123A batteries (white)
- Low (8 ANSI lumens, 170 hours)
- Medium (100 ANSI lumens, 15 hours and 25 minutes)
- High (350 ANSI lumens, 4 hours and 45 minutes)
- Turbo (1000 ANSI lumens, 1 hour and fifty minutes)
2 light modes on 1 x flat-top 18650 battery or 2 x CR123A batteries (red)
- Low (15 ANSI lumens, 65 hours)
- High (105 ANSI lumens, 4 hours and 15 minutes)
2 light modes on 1 x flat-top 18650 battery or 2 x CR123A batteries (green)
- Low (30 ANSI lumens, 40 hours)
- High (156 ANSI lumens, 5 hours and 30 minutes)