The Polarion PH50 50 Watt HID portable searchlight with integrated handle is a high-quality tool for professionals who need this kind of massive and clean light output in a truly portable package.
Pound for pound this is one of the most powerful and streamlined HID searchlights in its class.
The PH Helios draws it namesake from the power and intensity of the sun, as this 50-watt powerhouse features a High Intensity Discharge (HID) arc lamp that emits an incredible level of 5000 Lumens of blinding white light, all in a relatively small package.
The proprietary electronics and Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery are housed in a CNC machined aerospace 6061 T6 aluminum body with a Mil-Spec Type III black hard anodized coating.
The PH Helios is not burdened with traditional oversized ballasts as Polarion has developed an industry leading new version, giving this light a much smaller overall footprint as well as lighter weight.
You can expect extreme reliability as HID lamps are not easily subject to breakage or failure as a result of mechanical shock and vibration.
They are also very energy efficient and have no filaments, therefore you can expect 2,500 hours plus from the lamp, which is also user-replaceable.
ON/OFF switching is accomplished by a smooth rotary dial located just behind the flashlight's bezel assembly.
One distinct click in either direction will either turn the light ON or OFF.
There is also a battery status indicator built in each battery that can be seen through the translucent tail cap.
Every time the PH Helios is initially switched ON, the LED's on the battery will stay illuminated for 5 seconds to let you know how much power is left in the battery.
When 5 Green LED's can be seen lit this means 100% power, 4 Green LED's means 80% power and so on.
There is also no need to worry about memory or over-charging your battery as the charging system is intelligent and will regulate the charging cycle perfectly.
- Control and evaluate large areas in low light situations
- Long range identification capability
- Vehicle checkpoints
- Border and perimeter control
- Maritime and boarding operations
- Fleeing suspects in low light areas
- Search and rescue operations
- Emergency management
- Land management
- Various recreational outdoor activities
- Tailcap & carrying handle constructed from high impact resistant composite.
- High quality High Intensity Discharge Lamp
- Lamp Life: 2500+ hours
- Run time: about 90 minutes per rechargeable Li-Ion battery pack
- Cartridge-style battery (enabling easy swap)
- Fast charging time: 4 hours to fully charge 1 battery
- Universal A/C Charger (90~ 240V included with purchase)
- Weight: Approx 4 lbs.