The knife designers of Zero Tolerance listen really well to their customer’s requests. That is why we now get to welcome a new version of the most popular model, 0350. This version has a blade with Stonewash finish.
The Zero Tolerance model 0350 is very solid folding knife which can be used for heavy duty jobs.
It is equipped with the SpeedSafe® assisted opening system to enable easy, one hand opening. The bilateral thumb button, or flipper, helps with this.
You open the knife by unfolding it yourself, but after a few millimeters the built-in spring takes over for you. Because you need to unfold it yourself, this knife does not fall into the legislation category for automatic knives.
The Zero Tolerance 0350 is available in the following versions:
- 0350 Plain edge, with black DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coating
- 0350ST Half serrated edge, with black DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coating
- 0350TS Plain edge, with Tiger Stripe Coating
- 0350TSST Half serrated edge, with Tiger Stripe Coating
- 0350SW Plain edge, with Stonewash finish