After the huge success of the Four Star series, Zwilling decided to improve this series and create a better version. They have done this without changing the great features that have made the Four Star series famous.
The ergonomic grip is made out of high-quality plastic. The metal end of the handle is new in the Four Star II series. It has the laser-engraved Zwilling logo. This gives the knife a luxurious look. It also makes sure, along with the bolster, that the knife is completely in balance.
The knife is made from a single piece of ice-hardened Friodur steel. This steel guarantees optimum balance between hardness, sharpness and resistance to corrosion. The blades are cut razor-sharp with laser precision.This 7-piece knife set from the Zwilling Four Star II series consists of the following items:
- Zwilling 30070-101 Four Star II Peeler/Garnishing knife
- Zwilling 30070-131 Four Star II Utility knife
- Zwilling 30071-201 Four Star II Chef's knife
- Zwilling 30076-201 Four Star II Bread knife
- Zwilling 32576-231 honing steel
- Zwilling 41371-001 scissors
- Zwilling knife block
|Right or left-handed||symmetrical|
|Way of sharpening||Western sharpening angle|
Saturday 13 May 2017
Combideals & accessories