The small Fenix E12 might be just a tad too big for carrying on a bunch of keys. Yes it's so small that you can always carry it with you. And when need occurs, a full-function torch is revealed in this small appearance. With three light modes and a maximum light output of 130 lumens you will not fall short of light or options. The E12 functions on a single AA battery, on which it works for a maximum of 40 hours.
The operation of the E12 is done with a switch at the back of the torch. Pressing it until you hear the click, switches the torch on or off. With a half-press you go through the different light modes.
- 3 light modes (burn time with NiMH-battery):
- Low (8 ANSI lumen, 40 hrs)
- Mid (50 ANSI lumen, 6 hrs 30 min.)
- High (130 ANSI lumen, 1 hrs 30 min.)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
* The indication of the light intensity is according to the ANSI/NEMA FL 1-2009 standards. This means that the values may be lower than former values . Naturally, this lower value has no consequence for the light intensity of the torch. The advantage of the ANSI/NEMA FL 1-2009 standards is that the values can be compared with each other and give a real picture of the actual light intenstiy.
Accessories for the Fenix E12
The Fenix E12 comes with one AA alkaline batterie, lanyard and a spare O-ring.