The Fenix E35 Ultimate Edition (2016 version) combines several great flashlight qualities. It’s fairly compact, gives a tremendous amount of light with 10000 lumens, is easy to operate and well-built. It also comes at a very reasonable price! The E35UE can be operated with two switches. One of those is used for the regular modes and can turn the torch off when pressed for over half a second. Pressing it shortly helps you go through the modes. The second switch can be used for strobe and SOS.
The torch works on non-rechargeable CR123A-batteries as well as the rechargeable 18650 battery.
- 3 light modes and burst mode
- Eco (8 ANSI lumen, 150 hrs)
- Low (50 ANSI lumen, 42 hrs 30 min.)
- Mid (150 ANSI lumen,11 hrs 30 min.)
- High (450ANSI lumen, 4 hrs)
- Turbo (1000 ANSI lumen, 1 hr 50 min.)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
* The indication of the light intensity is according to the ANSI/NEMA FL 1-2009 standards. This means that the values may be lower than former values . Naturally, this lower value has no consequence for the light intensity of the torch. The advantage of the ANSI/NEMA FL 1-2009 standards is that the values can be compared with each other and give a real picture of the actual light intenstiy.
Accessories for the Fenix E35 Ultimate Edition
The Fenix E35 Ultimate Edition comes with one lanyard and a spare O-ring.