The Fenix LD12 is a superb, top-quality, compact LED torch that is equipped with a highly efficient and powerful Cree XP-G2 LED (R5). The torch has four light modes (maximum 320 ANSI* lumens, strobe and S.O.S. function) and runs on 1 x AA penlite batteries (akaline, lithium, or rechargeable NiMH).
This new model features a light mode selection switch incorporated in the head.
- Patented Fenix light operation
- Tactically-positioned click-on/click-off tail cap switch
- Light mode selection switch incorporated in the head
- Specially toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating and metal reflector
- Uses one Cree XP-G2 R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- General Mode: 3 ANSI lumens (100 hours) -> 30 ANSI lumens (10 hours 15 mins.) -> 65 ANSI lumens (4 hours 45 min.)
- Turbo Mode: 320 ANSI lumens (2 hours 25 min.) -> Strobe
*The specification of the light intensity is carried out in accordance with the NEMA FL 1-2009 standard. This means that the values can be lower than indicated in previous specifications. This lower value obviously does not affect the light intensity of the torch. The advantage of having the ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standard is that the values can easily be compared with one another and give a true reflection of daily practice.
Accessories for the Fenix LD12
The Fenix LD12 comes with one AA alkaline battery, lanyard, spare O-ring and a pocket clip .