The Fenix LD41 is a powerful and versatile LED torch which runs on 4 (either rechargeable or non-rechargeable) penlite (AA) batteries. It is not a simple 'every day carry' torch but more a sturdy piece of outdoor equipment for serious use.
As with all Fenix products, this torch is also digitally regulated, which guarantees that the light output remains strong until the last moment even when the batteries run out.
The torch is really easy to operate. You can simply switch it on by pressing the click switch and then you can select any of the 3 dimmer modes or the highest output mode by pressing the small button. You can activate the strobe mode by switching the torch on and then keep pressing the small button for one second. Press the small button for three seconds to enter the SOS mode.
Product specifications in accordance with the ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standard)
- Maximum light output: 960 lumens
- Beam throw: 300 metres
- Peak beam intensity: 22500 CD
- Impact resistance: 1 metres on concrete
- Waterproof: Up to 2 metres underwater for a duration of 30 minutes
*The specification of the light intensity is carried out in accordance with the NEMA FL 1-2009 standard. This means that the values can be lower than indicated in previous specifications. This lower value obviously does not affect the light intensity of the torch. The advantage of having the ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standard is that the values can easily be compared with one another and give a true reflection of daily practice.
- Equipped with 3 dimmer modes and a maximum output mode
- Life span at maximum output mode: More than 2 hours
- Life span at lowest level mode: 200 hours
- Digitally regulated, maintaining constant light output until batteries run out
- Life span (using good NiMH batteries):
- 960 lumens: approx. 1 hour
- 400 lumens: approx. 2 hours 25 minutes
- 150 lumens: approx. 9 hours 30 minutes
- 6 lumens: approx. 200 hours