The powerful Fenix PD32 V2.0 flashlight is the successor to the Fenix PD32. It has an output of 1200 lumens and works with 2 CR123A batteries or one 18650 battery. The deep reflector leaves you with a focused beam.
How to use the PD32 V2.0
You can control the Fenix PD32 V2.0 with the switch on the back. Press this switch to turn the light on or off. By pressing it halfway you can switch between the three light modes. You activate the stroboscope function by pressing the switch for half a second, even when the light is turned off. Because of the two grooves in the back the Fenix PD32 V2.0 can also be used as reading light in combination with a diffusor.
The Fenix PD32 V2.0 is enhanced with four light modes with the following amount of lumens:
- High: 1200 lumens, maximum burn time: 2 hours and 40 minutes*
- Medium: 350 lumens, maximum burn time: 5 hours and 20 minutes
- Low: 30 lumens, maximum burn time: 82 hours
- Stroboscope 1200 lumens
*The burn time of the highest light mode is calculated at the moment the lamp is switched on in the highest mode. After 2-3 minutes, the lamp automatically switches to a lower mode due to the temperature regulation.
Accessories for the Fenix PD32 V2.0
The Fenix PD32 V2.0 comes with a sheath, wrist cord, spare o-ring, spare rubber switch cap, manual and warranty. This flashlight can be used with a rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery or with 2 CR123A Lithium batteries.
Differences between the Fenix PD32 and Fenix PD32 V2.0
The Fenix PD32 V2.0 is the updated version of the Fenix PD32 that was introduced in 2016. There are a few differences between the two:
- The PD32 is enhanced with a switch on the side and the back. With the PD32 V2.0 you control all functions with the switch on the back
- The PD32 has five light modes, the PD32 V2.0 has three
- The PD32 has a maximum output of up to 900 lumens, the PD32 V2.0 has a maximum output of 1200 lumens
- The PD32 V2.0 is a little heavier than the PD32. The PD32 V2.0 namely weighs 82 grams and the PD32 weighs 77 grams