The temporarily available ‘boosted’ Fenix PD32 Ultimate Edition was a big hit. Soon afterwards Fenix introduced the PD35 which was followed by the Fenix PD35 2014 Edition. Today there is the new and improved Fenix PD35 V2.0 edition. The improved edition is even more versatile because of the increased maximum light output of 1000 lumens and the improved burning time. This flashlight can be used with CR123A batteries and with rechargeable 18650 batteries.
If you can name one incredibly versatile light, it can only be the Fenix PD32 V2.0. It is small enough to take with you and has enough light and light modes (5) for almost any kind of situation. The lowest mode on the improved PD35 V2.0 edition has 3 lumens. Enough to be able to see in the dark while still maintaining your night vision.
The side switch is no longer made from silicone but metal and is therefore abrasion-resistant. In addition, the switch gives you information about the charging mode of the battery. Each time you turn the light on the battery indicator will give you the current status. Constant green = completely charged, flashing green light = charged enough, constant red light = almost empty and flashlight red light = crucial. This function will only work with a rechargeable 18650 battery.
- LED: Cree XP-L Hi V3 with a life of 50.000 hours
- Tactical switch on the back of the light
- Hardened, ultra-clear glass lens with coating to protect you from reflections and a metal reflector. This reflector has been enhanced with a special coating with an improved light output.
- Works with 2 CR123A batteries or 1 18650 battery
- Please note: The PD35 will only work with button-top batteries and not with flat-top batteries
5 light modes and stroboscope:
- - Eco (3 ANSI lumens, 430 hours)
- - Low (50 ANSI lumens, 29 hours and 30 minutes)
- - Med (150 ANSI lumens, 12 hours and 25 minutes)
- - High (350 ANSI lumens, 5 hours and 10 minutes)
- - Turbo (1000 ANSI lumens, 2 hours and 50 minutes)
- Please note: the light will automatically switch back to a lower mode after 5 minutes to prevent overheating.
- Beam distance: 250 meters according to the ANSI norm*
*The specification of the light intensity is carried out in accordance with the NEMA FL 1-2009 standard. This means that the values can be lower than indicated in previous specifications. This lower value obviously does not affect the light intensity of the torch. The advantage of having the ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standard is that the values can easily be compared with one another and give a true reflection of daily practice.