The Fenix TK76 is a futuristic-looking torch that can be used in the most diverse conditions. The 3 LEDs can be used separately or combined, according to the need in different circumstances. 2 LEDs are Cree XM-L2 (U2) LEDs. The third one is a Cree XM-L2 T6 LED. This is a neutral white LED. The light that comes out of this LED has a warmer colour than the other two LEDs. The large LED provides a large range for the torch. The small reflectors have a wider beam (120 degrees and 60 degrees) for a greater overview.
The three LEDs can be switched separately with the gray switches. If you hold the button for a while, the corresponding LED turns on, in the mode in which you switched it off. If it was switched on, ofcourse the light will be switched off. If you shortly press the switch you go to the next light mode. The four different light modes are indicated with the blue LED's. There is one for each of the white LEDs in the torch. Using the red switch, you can switch all the LED's on or off together. Or you can choose to go straight to strobe mode by holding it for a while. The orange switch is for the momentary on mode. The turbo mode switches on as long as you hold the switch. It all works very simple.
The indicator-LED's on top of the torch don't only show the chosen light mode of the large spot, but can also show the charging status of the batteries. The TK76 works on 4 18650 batteries. Although in case of emergency, it also works on 2 18650 batteries. And of course these can also be replaced by four or rather eight batteries CR123A batteries.
- LED: 2x Cree XM-L2 (U2), 1x Cree XM-L2 T6 with a life span of 50.000 hours
- 5 switches behind the lamp head
- Hardened mineral glass lens with coating against reflection and a metal reflector. This reflector is equipped with a special coating to increase the light output.
- 4 light modes per LED, to combine randomly, strobe mode and SOS:
With use of one LED
- Low (7 ANSI lumen, 200 hrs)
- Mid (135 ANSI lumen, 33 hrs)
- High (350 ANSI lumen, 11 hrs 30 min.)
- Turbo (933 ANSI lumen, 3 hrs 30 min.)
With use of three LED's
- Low (20 ANSI lumen, 66 hrs)
- Mid (420 ANSI lumen, 11 hrs)
- High (1100 ANSI lumen, 4 hrs)
- Turbo (2800 ANSI lumen, 1 hr 10 min.
- Beam throw: 450 m according to the ANSI standard
- Works on 4 18650 batteries or 8 CR123A batteries (in case of emergency you can use 2 18650 batteries or 4 CR123A batteries)
- Can stand on the back like a candle
* The indication of the light intensity is according to the ANSI/NEMA FL 1-2009 standards. This means that the values may be lower than former values . Naturally, this lower value has no consequence for the light intensity of the torch. The advantage of the ANSI/NEMA FL 1-2009 standards is that the values can be compared with each other and give a real picture of the actual light intenstiy.