The LedLenser X21R is an extreme flashlight. It is for a reason LedLenser added the X for Xtreme. This spotlight produces even more light in comparison to its predecessor. The seven LED lights namely have a combined light output of 5000 lumens and a beam distance of up to 800 metres (those are 8 soccer field!) The flashlight is great for professional use, like for police, security and the fire department. The LedLenser flashlights from the X collection have proven themselves during many difficult rescue operations. They are also popular amongst outdoor enthusiasts.
What is different with regards to previous editions? The X21R contains a new design that looks and feels even more robust. The amount of lumen was increased from 3500 to 5000. This creates a greater range of 100 metres. The reflector lenses were improved to make sure the image looks even better. The flashlight is enhanced with a 'transportation lock'. This is a function that locks the flashlight to make sure it won't accidentally turn on during transport. This X21R can also be dimmed. Turn the switch to gradually dim the light.
Charging the LedLenser X21R
The LedLenser X21R is enhanced with the Safety Ytrion Cell. This is a rechargeable Li-ion battery. You can charge this battery over 5000 times. This battery is also charged five times as fast as other batteries. The X21R clearly displays the energy level of the battery. As such you always know what to expect. With the included charger you can easily charge the battery. Secure the flashlight in the charging unit to charge the battery. The flashlight is also enhanced with an emergency light mode. This function enables you to turn on the light in the charging station if there is a power outage.
How to use the LedLenser X21R.
The LedLenser X21R is enhanced with a so-called Multifunctional Switch. This rotating switch was designed to quickly and easily have control over the different light modes. This switch is located on the front of the light.
Light modes for the LedLenser X21R
This spotlight contains 'Smart Light Technology'. With it you select the different light modes. As such you can create your own perfect flashlight.
- Boost: 500 lumens, 2 hours
- Power: 3500 lumens, 5 hours
- Low: 200 lumens, 40 hours
- Extra light modes: Blink, SOS, Strobe and Position
Extra light modes on the LedLenser X21R
- Flashing: automatically flashing light at regular intervals.
- SOS: light signal in Morse code (3x short, 3x long, 3x short)
- Strobe: flashing light with a blinding effect to disorient someone or for self-defence.
- Position: regulated light impulses with long intervals to mark your position.
Scope of delivery
The LedLenser X21R is delivered in a case that contains:
- LedLenser X21R flashlight
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Floating Charge System with charger
- Mounting material for the charger
- Clamp to secure the light to a 3-pin bracket.
- Anti-roll rings
- Carrier belt