NiteCore MH12GT rechargeable LED-torch
The NiteCore MH12GT is a very handy, rechargeable LED torch. The maximum output of 1000 lumens is quite a lot. Especially in combination with the small size of only 13.9 cm. The MH12GT is rechargeable via the included USB cable. During charging, the indicator LED in the side switch indicates the current charging status. Even during use, this LED will tell you in time when your battery starts to run out. A 3400 mAh NiteCore 18650 battery comes standard with the lamp so you can get started right away.
This GT version of the popular MH12 has a LED that provides even more range. The total light output is the same, but the shape of the LED offers the MH12GT a range of up to 320 meters according to the ANSI standard.
4 light modes, strobe mode, beacon mode and SOS
mode On CR123A batteries:
- Lower (1 ANSI lumen, 300 h)
- Mid (70 ANSI lumen, 20 h)
- High (240 ANSI lumen, 3 h 15 min)
- Turbo (1000 ANSI lumen, 1 h)
On a 18650 battery:
- Lower (1 ANSI lumen, 520 h)
- Mid (70 ANSI lumen, 28 h)
- High (240 ANSI lumen, 6 h)
- Turbo (1000 ANSI lumen, 1 h 15 min)
|Country of origin||China|
Tuesday 16 June 2020