This rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries can be used in various torches, specially designed for these types of batteries. The batteries are charged outside the torch, which means that you can recharge your empty batteries and still use your torch as it is being powered by a second set of batteries.
18650 Lithium-Ion batteries are guaranteed to last a very long time and can easily be used in low temperatures.
This batteries are of the highest quality. Features a cell produced by Sanyo.
Suitable for the following torches
- Fenix torches that are suitable for 18650 batteries are: PD31, PD32, TK11, TK12 (possibly with 18650 body tube), TK15 (new model *), TK21 (new model *), TK35, TK22
- All the other torches in our range that are suitable for use with 18650 batteries
* This battery is not suitable for use with the old Fenix TK15 and TK21 models. These older models can be identified by the spring located on the inside of the torch. When you insert the battery into an old model of the torch, you will notice that the battery is slightly springy.
Tip: Regular charging will prolong battery life!
- Protected with stronger foil than used with standard batteries
- Features a cell produced by Sanyo
- Protection against overcharge, over current and short-circuit