Fenix HL30 head torch, Cree XP-G2 R5
The extra strap that fits over the head prevents the headlamp from slipping under extreme conditions. However, it is not always necessary to use it and the headlamp can be worn without it.
To avoid overheating the headlamp, the HL30 will automatically downshift from TURBO to HIGH after five minutes of use.
- Digitally regulated for constant output until batteries run out
Runtime (with good NiMH batteries):
- 230 ANSI lumens: approx. 2 hour 25 min.
- 140 ANSI lumens: approx. 4 hours 30 min.
- 50 ANSI lumens: approx. 12 hours 30 min.
- 4 ANSI lumens: approx. 150 hours