The Fenix HL50 is more than just a head torch. This torch is multifunctional and can be used for many tasks. With a maximum light output of 365 lumens, the neutral white LED has enough power for most daily tasks. Because of the application of a CR123A-battery you will have a torch that is always ready-to-use even when it has not been used for a longer period of time. For a lithium battery maintains its charge for many years. Do you prefer a generally available AA-battery? Using the supplied adapter will fit the battery into the HL50.
Disconnect the Fenix HL50 from the headband in order to make it a compact torch. It can stand up like a candle and obviously also be held in the hand.
Scope of delivery
5 years warranty on material and manufacturing errors
- LED: Cree XM-L2 T6 (neutral white) with a lifespan of 50.000 hours
- Hardened, ultra-bright glass lens with coating against reflection and a metal reflector. This reflector is provided with a special coating for improved light output.
- 3 light settings and burst-setting (values below apply for use of CR123A-battery):
- Low (4 ANSI lumens, 150 h)
- Mid (60 ANSI lumens, 9 h 45 min.)
- High (170 ANSI lumens, 3 h)
- Burst (365 ANSI lumens 1 h)
* The indication of the light output is according to the ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standards. This means the values may be lower than previous indications. Obviously this lower value does not affect the light output of the torch. The advantage of the ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standard is that values can be easily compared and provide a realistic image of the daily practice.